As part of the ongoing PSP Genesis Competition, homebrew developer pspwizard has released a new version of his nifty 3D plugin for the homebrew community, adding support for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, as well as introducing some new features to the app.
- New game support: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
- In-game 3D-Mode change possible. While keeping L-Trigger and R-Trigger pressed you could use the following keys to “play” with the 3D appearence while the 3D mode is active in the game you are playing:
- Left/Right of the digi-Pad is changing the shift amount of the anaglyph colors
- 3D activiation key (default is NOTE) to toggle the anaglyph colors from red/cyan to geen/pink and to yellow/blue…
As part of the new release the game Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is supported.
In addition to this the plugin set the CPU speed to 333MHz ( :o) ) hopefully this speed up things in a bit in some games ;o)
As a new functionality you could change 3d behavior while 3d mode is active in ypour games. Just keep L-trigger and R-trigger pressed while pressing the following keys:
3D-activation button (default NOTE) to switch color modes
Digi-Pad right or left to change the shift ammount for the 2 overlaying images...
Keep enjoing the plugin and feel free to post games working with the plugin (I would appricieate to see a screen shot at least to be able to put it onto the compatibiliy list )
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
- Metal Gear Solid – Portable Ops
- Star Wars Battle Front 2
- Death Jr.
- Tomb Raider Legends (light flickering)
- Ratchet & Clank- Size Matters
- Prince of Persia- Revelations
- Prince of Persia- Rival Swords
- Copy psp3dv0.2.prx & psp3d.cfg to your seplugins folder.
- Make a new line in your game.txt called ms0:seplugins/psp3dv0.2.prx 1
- Restart your psp and your done.
- Run the game.
- Use Note Button to turn plugin on.
Download: PSP 3D Plugin v1.0
Discuss: QJ.NET's PSP Developers Dungeon