As promised folks, homebrew coder Liquidzigong (aka Virtuous Flame) has released a new version of his custom Firmware for all PSP models on 6.35, bringing support for PS1 games and more!
But before you get all excited, be warned though, 6.35 PRO-A4 only supports PS1 games downloaded from PSN for now, all your backuped PS1 games will not work on this one.
- [!] may not fix the problem version.txt
- [!] Increase compatibility of home-made software
- [+] Add support for PSN PS1 games
Developer's note (translated):
Currently does not support self-transformation PS1 ISO. Can only be downloaded PSN PS1 games on the run successfully. PS1 games downloaded from PSN, run a PS1 game, and then copy the entire game folder to another 635PRO users can run. Need to update again FastRecovery.
- Support all types of PSP, which PSP-1000, PSP-2000, PSP-GO is strictly tested
- Support the unlock 52MB of memory, has reached the level of the times 5xx
- The NP9660 has a built-in and March33 ISO driver to support more games
- XMB ISO has indicated support for ISO & CSO
- Has nodrm engine, support for direct reading of the DLC and the decrypted EDATA / PGD file
- With VSH MENU, you can view or change system settings, etc.
- Redesigned NID Resolver, support more home-made software, including CMFr21c
- Has a variety of patches, such as brightness and video resolution four other patches
- Support version.txt, put it in ms0: / seplugins / version.txt to take effect
- Delete the 635PROUPDATE and 635FastRecovery in your PSP/GAME folder
- Download 6.35 PRO-A4 and the 6.35 PRO-A4 Fast Recovery
- Extract both files in your hard drive
- Copy the 635PROUPDATE and 635FastRecovery to your PSP/GAME folder
- Unplug your PSP
- Run 6.35PRO-A Updater from your PSP
- Press triangle to uninstall your current custom firmware
- Run the 6.35PRO-A updater again
- Press X to install it the latest update
- Use CFW 6.35 PRO-A4 Fast Recovery to re-enable the CFW after a cold boot
Via [Virtuous Flame blog]